HELLO!!!
Im Bedirhan. I'm  from Erzurum in the TURKEY. I'm into sport I'm perfect at basketball and football.My hobbies skatebord, video games and listen  to music. my favorite films HOBBIT AND LORD OF RİNGS.My favorite singer is Sagopa kajmer and Taylor swift.                                                                                                                                
                                                                MY BROTHER'S YOUTH

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         my brother Arseven. Arseven a lıddle sport. He's into Football and his favorites are video games.he is favorite film same as mine. he is computer engineer                                                                                                                                               

                                                        MY CDHİLDHOOD



I LOVE YOU TURKEY

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    SEE YOU!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First flying man

Michael Jordan(02/17/1963)

David Guetta