Easy Menu Blog

                            EASY MENU BLOG


Hi. here are my new ideas for tasty menu 

First, I've got some snacks. I love noodle and chips.

After that, I've got russian salad for the starter.

Next is the main course. Today it's chicken breast with bechamel sauce in the oven. I love eating these. They are very tasty.

İlgili resimFinally, my favourite: dessert! There's gullaç with pomegranate. I like this because there is milk and it's easy to make. First of all, there is 10 pieces of yufka, 1,5 liter milk, 3 pieces of water glass granulated sugar, 1 packet vaniline with sugar. It is made by using these. Mmm! Delicious.

Enjoy your Mail. I hope, we will see you next month. Take care of yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First flying man

Michael Jordan(02/17/1963)

David Guetta